Customer Service Supervisor works as a back-office key user handling, organizing and supervising day-to-day business operations in a team of 10 employees with primary emphasis on customer service, office sales, stock and administration. The tasks also include working as a contact to Klinkmann HQ in Helsinki and contributing to intra-group cooperation. We use SAP and SAP CRM to manage our resources and processes, thus respective experience is an asset. Customer Service Supervisor reports to the management in Finland.
• Relevant education, technical background is an advantage
• 2-4 years of experience in supervisory position or in a demanding office administration and customer service job
• Sales and customer service orientation
• Hands-on attitude and multitasking abilities
• Problem solving and good communication skills
• Good English and Estonian both spoken and written
We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in B2B sales and competitive benefits of the solid family company.