The candidates we are looking for have very good communication and listening skills, are good problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Specialists answer customer´s questions and take care of customer complaints with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Willingness to help and solve requests;
• Fluent Estonian and Russian, both verbal and written (at least C1/C2 level);
• Good command of English (at least B1/B2 level);
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Patience, positivity, friendliness and willingness to help;
• Previous experience in customer service will be considered as an advantage.
• International environment and valuable experience;
• Team building events;
• Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
• Positive colleagues;
• Paid training.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please apply by submitting your CV in English now as we would like to fill the position as soon as possible.
Note that the working schedule is 24/7 (of course the shift itself is within normal hours). That means also night shifts but on the other hand it makes the working schedule very flexible.
Please note that we will only contact second round candidates who will meet the requirements as set above!