The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are good problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Specialists answer customer´s questions and take care of customer complaints with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Willingness to help and solve requests;
- Fluent Estonian and Russian, both verbal and written;
- Good command of English;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Patience, positivity, friendliness and willingness to help;
- Previous experience in customer service will be considered as an advantage.
- International environment and valuable experience;
- Team building events;
- Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
- Positive colleagues;
- Work in shifts;
- Paid training.
The job is available form April to end of June. Working times are 8.00-22.00 but the shifts itself would be shorter. Some weekends are included.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please apply by submitting your CV in English or Estonian now as we are in a hurry filling the position.