Summary: Contribute to HireRight’s customer retention and revenue growth goals by providing excellent customer service to HireRight’s external customers, their applicants, vendors and internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Field, resolve and/or escalate moderately complex to very complex customer issues
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by deescalating customer and applicant issues and providing solutions
• Work in a disciplined way with strict adherence to client guidelines, regulations and Customer Service policies and procedures.
• Adherence to performance standards as outlined on the performance grid, including: Customer Satisfaction ratings, Attendance, Quality and Productivity requirements.
• Work in a multi-channel support environment that may require at times fielding of phone calls, emails and/or online chat inquiries simultaneously.
• Provide seamless support on “in progress” issues that may have been started by another support representative or department.
Univeristy degree and 1-2 years of related experience
Fluent English and knowledge of French, German, Spanish, Italian and/or any other European language.
Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word software; must be effective at use of the Internet. Proficient in the use of all HireRight proprietary operating and reporting systems and available tools.
Excellent company, excellent team, excellent terms and conditions