Blizzard Entertainment is looking for experienced customer service representatives for our massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, and other Blizzard Entertainment games.
Customer service representatives will serve as the direct link between Blizzard Entertainment and its customers. They offer assistance and guidance to players through a typed-chat client and email. In addition, customer service representatives provide technical assistance and deal with account related issues via phone.
The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service representative who is very organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Shift hours and days may vary as the customer service department is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
* Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Blizzard Entertainment products and customer accounts via a chat-based client, phone, and email.
* Investigate and follow up on inquiries / issues and respond / resolve in the most efficient manner possible.
* Perform data entry and order processing functions.
* Provide information to customers on in-game related issues, account status, transactions, and billing issues.
* Other duties as assigned. Requirements
* Fluent in English
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Russian
* Strong sense of customer service
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Strong motivation and high level of commitment
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Able to work independently
* Strong multi-tasking ability
* Experience working with confidential customer account information
* Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
* Able to deal with customer issues over the phone
* Advanced typing skills * Passion for video games Pluses
* Fluent in French, Polish, Spanish, Italian or German
* In-depth knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
* Previous customer service experience