In co-operation with our partner Norwegian Air Shuttle we are expanding the department and are currently looking for Customer Service specialists with English language skills.
The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are exceptional problem solvers and like to help people.
Customer service specialists answer customer´s questions and take care of customer complaints with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills (Good listening and responding skills)
- Ability to obtain, verify, evaluate work assignments and provide necessary information for clients
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to react on stressful situation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications; general hardware and software knowledge
- Multi-tasking skills (actively listening to customer questions, answering questions, registering issue and finding solution at the same time)
- Previous working experience with airlines/ticketing is a plus
Runway will provide each employee 80 hours training in order to be able:
-To be familiar and follow Client’s internal rules
-Navigate through and use Client’s and Runway support tools
-Ensure communication skills
Stimulating and challenging tasks within an international environment
Possibility to grow personally and professionally
Flexible working hours (including night and weekend shifts)
Excellent opportunity to practice your language and develop new skills
Opportunity to become an important part of our big Runway family