- duties mainly related to our purchase order system (for example: to support AGA personnel in purchasing related questions by phone and email),
- work with purchasing orders and contracts and other purchasing related tasks,
- various administrative tasks,
- contacts with AGA’s local units within our region (Nordic and Baltic countries).
- accurate and swift working style,
- ability to multi-task,
- logical thinking,
- computer literacy (knowledge of SAP-program is an advantage),
- interest in administrative assignments,
- team working skills,
- customer oriented mind,
- good written and spoken skills in Swedish/Finnish and English,
- other language skills are plus.
- opportunity to work in an international company and fast growing team,
- professional training,
- good career and growth opportunities.