The CPM is responsible for all project activities during the project phases his/her assignment applies to. CPM participates in the project lifecycle from sales to project planning, project execution and handover to support.
• planning, setting up, and executing the project activities, ensuring the fulfillment of the project goals (with respect to project scope, functions, quality targets, time and budget, and for the progress of the project) and the customer's business requirements;
• administrating plans, risk handling, resource issues and reporting to the project sponsor;
• assigning and leading project staff, delegating them project tasks while retaining accountability himself/herself;
• initiating the product & service ordering and customer invoicing;
• managing the customer relation and the customer's expectations and thus handling changes together with the requirements for the projects ensuring customer satisfaction;
• leading meetings with customer and project steering group to report progress of the project as well as actively developing and sharing experience with colleagues;
• Technical or commercial college or university degree;
• experience of managing Energy or IT projects , and/or understanding of telecom operators’ business processes;
• very good spoken and written Estonian and English;
• experience of developing excellent customer relations;
• project-tool skills ( methods and process skills)
• strong people management and business, goal and result orientation, planning and organizational skills;
• excellent communications, negotiations, teamwork skills;
• willingness to travel and take assignments in other RECA countries or internationally.
• knowledge of other Scandinavian and/or Russian languages;
• preferably international PM certificate (IPMA or PMP) or willingness to take it within 2-3 years;
• experience of sales support or sales account;
• good knowledge about the Ericsson product portfolio with focus on services .
• professional and international work environment;
• modern working conditions;