We are looking for
CREDIT POLICY SPECIALIST
in Credit Risk Management of Hansabank Group
We expect you to be able to:
• develop group level documents (policies, procedures, guidelines), which regulate main credit risk management processes;
• provide framework for implementation of approved documents at country and Group level;
• provide an input about standing and activities covering Group policies through separate analyses and within overall reporting scope.
We expect you to have:
• university degree;
• 3-5 years of practical experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures within organisation;
• excellent communication skills;
• high personal standards;
• very good English language skills.
• outstanding financial rewarding for excellent professional and personal performance;
• to realize professional and personal potential in the company with the reputation for being the best employer;
• to enrich professional experience in an international, dynamic and result-oriented environment;
• responsive colleagues and managers with experience and support to confidently rely on;
• additional holidays and more than 40 others benefits enjoyed only by employees of Hansabank Group.