• Process customer requests for credit.
• Check credit rating and credit limits.
• Review blocked customers and possible credit holds.
• Resolve issues related to blocked customer and credit concerns.
• Communicate with customer centers to cancel sales orders.
• Remove customer blocks or credit holds.
• Keep AR Team / Business partner updated on process issues and escalated customer issues.
• Log recommendations for process improvements and escalate to credit management team lead.
• Formal qualification.
• Fluent in English and Finnish, both spoken and written.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions following standard procedures and criteria.
• Familiarity with basic computer programs (Word Processing, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Ability to learn additional software programs.
• Basic office communication skills (email, fax, etc).
• Attention to details.
• Knowledge and understanding of credit processes and credit instruments a plus.
• Judgment to recommend credit actions based on standard criteria.
• Chance to be part of developing company.
• Work in a positive, target oriented and professional team.
• Proactive environment.
• Great opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Great work experience in international environment.
• All necessary support and training alongside experienced colleagues.
• Hard work that pays off.
• Different compensations.