As a Creative Director you will be an expert in your field, taking the lead and spearheading the design concepts and theories of a project. You will be responsible for the utlimate creation from the point of design and user interaction. The role also involves training and mentoring other designers, being a key part of the planning phases of multiple projects and be ultimately responsible for the high design and creative standards within the company. You will be tasked with shaping the company now and in the future.
• You are comfortable leading a design team and propelling the company forwards.
• You are comfortable dealing directly with clients and have the ability to back up your visions.
• You are a natural leader and have excellent management skills.
• You are extremely passionate about design details. Everything is important to you from wireframe to pixel perfect delivery.
• You are extremely passionate about design
• You have a portfolio or examples of your works and can clearly demonstrate your abilities for this position.
• You have a good working knowledge of flash, HTML standards and usability.
• You have several years of hands-on design work on commercial projects.
• You are a mature and professional person and are fluent in English.
• A wonderful creative, friendly environment
• The latest equipment to complete your tasks
• Excellent market level salary based on experience and competence with benefits
• Travel and training opportunities
• Flexible holiday possiblities