The Country Manager main duty is to run the company in accordance with Group strategy, and secure that the growth and profitability objectives are met. You will have the overall responsibility for the business success of the company.
• goal and sales oriented person with good interpersonal skills
• management experience from at least medium-sized organization
• capable of independent working, strong business orientation
• sales experience with technical products and experience of international business
• an academic or college-level training
• good communication and negotiation skills
• good command of Estonian, English and Russian
WIHURI AS offers challenging and success-oriented working environment and motivating compensation package.