The Country Coordinator is responsible for running the ClinTec operations within the country(ies), from both clinical operations and back office perspectives with the support of the Country Manager.
The Estonian Country Coordinator has an overall direct reporting line to the Baltic Country Manager.
A ClinTec Country Coordinator has responsibilities to oversee and ensure successful delivery of the clinical operations in their country while working in close co-operation with the Project Managers and the local CRAs.
Responsibilities of the Country Coordinator:
• The Country Coordinator will be an active Clinical Project Manager, working on protocols whilst performing the following additional duties
• Monitoring and tracking of project milestones for the region to ensure that the projects run within timelines and in compliance with ICH-GCP guidelines and local regulations
• Participation as appropriate to feasibility studies for centre’s within his/her region
• Ensuring that the regulatory and EC’s submissions are of acceptable quality and that and that they are submitted in a timely manner
• Support staff in achieving project team deliverable as and when required (e.g. Finalization of Investigator agreements and contracts Finalization of Protocols/CRFs, Monitoring Plans)
Indeed, a key element of this role would be to support International Business Development Activities by scanning the local business environment for new business opportunities and trends, maintaining a local list of clients and contracts for which local business development can be targeted – attending local/international conferences/exhibitions as a means of ClinTec exposure.
• Experience of managing a clinical study
• Good understanding of a Clinical Research industry and prior experience in a variety of roles within Clinical Research domain
• Knowledge of Clinical Research market and regulations in the region
• University Degree in life science related field
• Fluency in Estonian (both written and spoken)
• Fluency in English language (both written and spoken)
• Willing to be office based in Tallinn, Estonia and to conduct business travel
• Excellent communication skills
ClinTec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnership with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. ClinTec International offers a competitive salary and rewards package.