Our client is looking for highly skilled engineers, preferably with nuclear power station
construction experience - although candidates that have experience with experience working on
very large international engineering projects will be considered.
This position is open to any nationality, however you MUST be fluent in English.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for coordinating and managing an international team to control the costs and risks
of a major international nuclear power plant project.
• Implements programs to oversee and monitor progress and success during the execution of
• Monitors activities to ensure project objectives are met.
• Ensures that major cost items are identified, trended and reported.
• Ensures that risk items are identified, reported and that mitigation activities are followed.
• Analyzes options to reduce project risks.
• Analysis and calculations of contingencies and potential extra costs to the project.
• Manage the cost risk register.
• Develop original budget for the project and the estimate budget for procurement.
• B. S. degree.
• Experience with cost and risk analysis for major international EPC contracts.
• A minimum 10-15 years relevant experience.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Prior nuclear experience desirable.
Hourly Pay Rate/Salary - $50 dollars per hour (U.S.)
Working Hours - as required
Holidays - standard for industry