The aim of the position is to ensure Elcoteq's compliance with all relevant business requirements (regulatory, standard, customer, internal) related to Corporate Social Responsibility issues and with environmental management, including support of production units in relevant issues.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, specifically Environmental area requirements management;
- Conducting audits at Elcoteq production sites and offices;
- CSM (Corporate Responsibility Management) tool administration;
- Review, update and training of CR and environmental policies, processes and guidelines In Navigator;
- Coordinating globally environmental programmes;
- CO2 Footprint Management.
- Master’s or corresponding degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum five years of practical and successful Corporate Social Responsibility and environmental working experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of international conventions, legislation, standards and agreements related to corporate responsibility, environmental and social issues;
- Experience of corporate responsibility standards and tools;
- Environmental competence and experience;
- Auditing experience;
- Knowledge on product related environmental aspects and impacts of manufacturing;
- Good English oral and written skills;
- Good skills to communicate and work with different cultures.
We offer you challenging tasks, competitive compensation and the chance to be part of a constantly evolving global company. At Elcoteq, professionals enjoy opportunities at every stage of their career.