- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and fish etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Making Sushi
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools and cookware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Estonian and English language (more than medium level)
Nice staff food.