Our client is a Norwegian company that is recruiting and hiring out personnel to the HoReCa market in Norway. The company has several long term contracts with different hotels and restaurants in the central eastern part of Norway/Oslo. Based on a increase in clients and long term contracts they are in the process of hiring new staff.
By working as a cook for the company the chefs attends to general tasks related to preparing of food (from basics to advanced food making) and à la carte preparation. The Company requests eye for detail and pride in the work with reliability and efficiency and of cource good working staff.
- Education: Skilled Chef
- European citizenship (Citizenship inside one of the EU-Member states)
- Good level of communication in English. It is advantageous if you have knowledge to Danish, Norwegian or Swedish language
- Previous work/practise as a cook or related position is essential
- Excellent understanding of Health & hygiene
Good economic terms based on workers skills and/-or working time.
- Social insurance
- Paid transportation from home country to work location in foreign country
- Engagement contract, - with the possibility for permanent employment.
- Various job tasks/rolling between different employers.
- Trade courses
- Orderly working conditions
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary