If you’ve always dreamed of combining your love for travel with the ability to move up in your career, then this job is a great fit for you. Isn’t it excited?
Take part in personal job interview on 5th December2019 in Ryga/Latvia to join Viking Cruises Family.
Award-winning cruise company, with a fleet of 65 river ships cruising over 30 itineraries across 34 countries in Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt.
Why wait? Set sail for your career with Viking River Cruises!
Earn above average salary, make new international friends, travel the most beautiful places in the world and grow your career!
Chef de Partie: gross salary 2900 EUR per month
For men who don't have enough experience, you have a chance to get Utility position with gross salary 2375EUR per month
YOU JUST NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH WELL AND HAVE DESIRE TO LEARN.
HOWEVER, ANY RESTAURANT/KITCHEN EXPERIENCE IS WELCOME. MCDONALDS, FOR EXAMPLE.
- Min. 2 years professional experience in hotel /catering industry/ restaurants
- International experience /ship experience is an asset
- Good English skills, other languages are an asset
- Ability to work independently, service-oriented and guest focused
- Ability to train and motivate subordinates
- Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment, positive personality, neat appearance
OUTSTANDING WORKING CONDITIONS:
✔Seasonal contract April-November 2020
✔Above average salary for the cruise industry
✔Free food and accommodation (double cabin)
✔Discover European Capitals (Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest and others cities)
✔No visa needed
✔Safety training certificates are not needed
✔Paid flight tickets
✔Paid vacation days
✔Free ship-wide Wi-Fi
✔Great opportunity to gain experience in international company with high standards
✔Earn and save money
✔Make friends from all over the World
✔Great benefits including health insurance, pensions, child allowance & unemployment insurance