You will have the overall responsibility for the finance administration, bookkeeping, accounting and reporting in the Baltic States.
You will report to Wihuri's Technical Trade Division Financial Director in Vantaa, Finland
and work in close cooperation with accounting personnel in Finland, Latvia and Lithuania.
- an academic or college-level training
- experience from finance/accounting systems
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- capability of independent working, problem solving and decision making
- systematic and well-balanced
- good communication and negotiation skills
- readiness for frequent travelling
- good command of English, Russian and Estonian languages
- challenging and success-oriented working environment
- good personal development opportunities
- motivating compensation package