You will have a controlling responsibility for Turgel Grupp in Estonia.
Your tasks and responsibilities consist of:
- supporting management and operative organisation with financial analysis and calculations
- active participation in budgeting and strategy processes
- development of financial and controlling processes
- managing and development of bookkeeping processes
- cash-flow planning
- monthly reporting process (i.e. monthly estimation and monthly closing processes)
- developing and carrying out the administrative and reporting routines
- active participation in various business and financial projects
You will report to the group controller of Tieliikelaitos and will be a member of the Turgel Grupp management team. You will also be a part of Turgel Grupp financial organisation. Your office location is in Türi.
The successful candidate:
- has an academic training
- has experience from finance/accounting
- is capable of independent working, problem solving and decision making
- is systematic and well-balanced
- has good communication and negotiation skills
- is ready for frequent travelling
- has excellent command of Estonian and English languages.
SAP knowledge and Finnish language skills are an advantage.
- challenging and success-oriented working environment
- good personal development opportunities
- motivating compensation package