• To act as a contract person and specialist for named customers in hardware and software service contract matters. Take actively part into selling new services for current customers and updating contract database, cooperation with sales team;
• Handle customer documentation and possible localization of business documents. Maintain and control customer billing and interface to local accounting office;
• Ensure customer satisfaction for admin processes and services. Respond to customer queries for support contacts. Take part in development of processes and programs.
• Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration preferred. Can be last year student;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Accuracy in work;
• Fluent Estonian and English;
• Computer skills (excel, word, outlook, internet etc.).
• Challenging work;
• Competitive salary;
• Relevant training;
• F2F meeting/training with local admins also resources.