• Act as a contract person and specialist for named customers in hardware and software service contract matters. Udapte contract database in co-operation with sales team. Make sales quotations to existing and new customers;
• Handle customer documentation and possible localization of business documents. Maintain and control customer billing and interface to local accounting office;
• Ensure customer satisfaction for admin processes and services. Respond to customer queries for support contacts. Take part in development of processes and programs.
• Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration preferred. Can be last year student;
• Good communication (communication mainly by e-mail and phone)
• Accuracy in work;
• Fluent Estonian and English;
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, internet etc.).
• Challenging work;
• Competitive salary;
• Job - related training
• Being part of pan-Baltic admin team (including F2F meetings and trainings)