- Act as a contract person and specialist for named customers in hardware and software service contract matters. Udapte contract database in co-operation with sales team. Make sales quotations to existing and new customers;
- Handle customer documentation and possible localization of business documents. Maintain and control customer billing and interface to local accounting office;
- Ensure customer satisfaction for admin processes and services. Respond to customer queries for support contacts. Take part in development of processes and programs.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration preferred. Can be last year student;
- Good communication (communication mainly by e-mail and phone)
- Accuracy in work;
- Fluent Estonian and English;
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, internet etc.).
- Challenging work;
- Competitive salary;
- Job - related training
- Being part of pan-Baltic admin team (including F2F meetings and trainings)
A successful applicant can start as soon as possible. The applicant will work for Hewlett - Packard on a contractual basis and will have a full - time work agreement with PPD Marketing Services. Please send your CV and motivational letter by November 25, 2005 to:
Other in Lithuania
30 November 2005
11 November 2005