As a Continuous Improvement Project Leader, you will be responsible for the establishment and follow up of a continuous improvement mindset throughout the HR SSC/DSSC teams. Moreover, you will play a key role in identifying and driving improvement opportunities which result in increased efficiency, reduced costs and thus contributing significantly to meeting overall business objectives.
Specifically, the job holder will:
- Create, develop and deploy of the Continuous Improvement program throughout the HR SSC/DSSC;
- Design and develop the Continuous Improvement Toolkit;
- Monitor internal and external trends, and develop best/standard practices for HR SSC;
- Transfer knowledge and skills across the HR SSC/DSSC teams by increasing awareness of Continuous Improvement and upgrading the skills of Continuous Improvement field resources;
- Identify areas/potential projects where process redesign/improvement can significantly impact efficiency, quality, profitability, competitive position and customer satisfaction;
- Facilitate education and training on Continuous Improvement principles and tools (Management, Sponsors, Black Belts and Green Belts);
- Follow up on implementation of Improvement Projects together with HR SSC teams.
Your major challenges will be to:
- Creation of a Continuous improvement mindset in a diverse population;
- Leverage Continuous Improvement solutions and best practices from other business areas inside and outside Shared Service Center environments, as appropriate;
- Overcome resistance in the affiliates by demonstration of world class services.
- 5+ years of working experience in related field (preferably in multinational company).
- Black Belt Six Sigma Certification is a must.
- Experience in working within a Shared Services environment is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- University degree.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Training and development opportunities in an international environment.
- Excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional team.
You will obtain the unique opportunity to help set up a new organization and the professional advantages of an international environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply online on