Consumer Finance Departments´ main responsibilities are:
- Strategic management of the consumer finance product line;
- Maximizing Baltic Banking consumer finance product line profitability through the cycle;
- Managing full lifecycle of consumer finance products, including developing an efficient end-to-end process of delivering consumer finance products;
- Unification and harmonization of consumer finance products and end-to-end processes.
Responsibility areas in specific:
- To support the Consumer Finance portfolio management with business analysis;
- To take the responsibility for reporting activities in Consumer Finance area, including compilation and presentation of financial, market and risk information;
- To participate in the compilation of short-term and medium-term forecasts in the Consumer Finance area;
- To take responsibility for the preparation of various business case calculations in Consumer Finance area (launch of new products, re-design of existent products, improvement of process efficiency etc).
Expectations to candidate:
- initiative, cooperative;
- willing to learn, achieve results;
- able to work independently without constant guidance;
- strong analytical skills;
- good Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- fluent in English, oral and written.
In case of questions about the recruitment process, please turn to HR consultant Merje Laasi, phone +372 888 6898, e-mail Merje.Laasi(at)swedbank.ee. In case of questions about the content of the job, please turn to manager of the position Katrin Lasn, phone +372 888 7839, e-mail Katrin.Lasn(at)swedbank.ee.
In order to apply, please send your CV in English with the remark „Consumer Finance analyst” to cv(at)swedbank.ee or via CV Keskus by 10th of June 2009.