Your role is to consult Finnish companies who are entering the market or want to strengthen their market position in Estonia or wider in the Baltic countries or Belarus.
Your main tasks are
• to sell and implement business consultancy to our clients of Estonian market opportunities in certain industry sectors
• carrying out tailored studies and analyses (e.g. customer, supplier and competitor) for the client in various industry sectors like Software & Digital Media, Service Industry or for example Energy & Environment
• coordinating client projects and collaborating with colleagues in Finpro (Finland, Baltic countries and the rest of the Finpro North & Middle Europe)
To succeed well in your job, You have
• academic education, M.Sc. or BBA in economy or relevant discipline and knowledge of the local business environment
• experience in industry and market analysis, business development, consultancy or sales and marketing
• analytical way of working, outstanding problem-solving skills
• good communications and interpersonal skills and wide Finnish-Estonian business networks
• fluency in Finnish, Estonia and English; other languages spoken in the region (Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian) are advantages
We offer inspiring and exciting work. Finpro is committed to strenghtening professional growth. Thus, working in Finpro offers many possibilities to develop, an interesting opportunity to use and build personal competency.