- Local product data owner;
- Revision control and local configuration data responsible;
- Planning of product phase-in, phase-out and substitutions considering technical and logistical aspects;
- Interface towards design functions;
- Optimize product change timing in order to reduce material obsollence risks and other constraints;
- Keep local master data up-to-date.
- Engineering or Supply Chain background;
- Good knowledge of ERP system (MPS/MRP), material flow, product structures and revision control;
- Good business and financial understanding;
- Higher education that contributes to the achievement of professional goals;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus;
- Computer skills in the scope of the programmes necessary for working in the position;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.