CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
A new opening in Helsinki, Finland for a Compuware specialist. The contract is for 6-months to start with, and the client would also be interested in possibly hiring the person after the 6-month contract. First and foremost, this is a contract role, but suitable candidates may be offered a permanent position afterwards. Please see specs below and let me know if interested and available. Applications with an all inclusive rate please.
Terveisin / MVH / MFG / Regards,
+358 45 12 69 337
tom.laine ät elanit.fi
Quality Solutions Delivery Architect (NESA) – Key Attributes
The SDG Group:
The Solution Delivery Group (SDG) defines and delivers mature solution offerings that ensure Compuware’s customers receive the highest possible value from our deployed technology solutions.
Purpose Statement (the purpose of the role):
The Quality Solutions Delivery Architect is a highly skilled expert in the field of testing, has a deep knowledge of testing best practice, technology architectures, connectivity standards, and environment configuration requirements needed to optimize the performance of deployed Compuware Quality Solutions. They can perform complex process and technical assessments, able to design and manage the implementation of large scale deployments such as Compuware’s Quality Management solution, and provide training and mentoring to Compuware and customer employees.
The Consultant will have the expertise, experience, and consultancy skills to act as the primary point of contact for Quality Solutions within the sales and delivery stages, be capable of assessing and advising customers on their testing quality systems, and to provide direction and guidance to clients in the implementation of large-scale Quality Solution deployments.
This role will support opportunities and engagements across the EMEA region.
Performance Outcomes (the expected end results/targets):
The Consultant will be knowledgeable and experienced or able to learn quickly about all aspects of Compuware’s Quality Solutions, and will continue to broaden that knowledge through ongoing personal growth and development. The Consultant will need to be extremely self motivated and self managing with an expectation of being proficient with the QM solution within two months of being appointed to the role.
Key responsibilities include:
· Represent Compuware as an expert on the Quality Solutions suite and as a credible authority in the practice of IT Quality
· Provide support and thought leadership during the sales process
· Capture business and technical requirements and translate into innovative solution design and project plan
· Manage and deliver implementation services to facilitate successful deployment of Compuware solutions
· Train and mentor internal and external customers on Compuware Quality Solutions and Best Practices
· Assist in the development of materials and techniques used in delivering service engagements
· Prepare project documentation including proposals, statements of work, technical design documents and reports in a timely manner
· Assist sales team in identifying new opportunities for product and services revenue at customer sites
Critical Performance Attributes (characteristics needed to succeed / knowledge, skills and abilities required):
Skills (task proficiency)
Abilities (indicate potential)
Critical (Must haves)
· Broad knowledge and experience in enterprise-level packaged solutions
· Knowledge / experience of a commercially driven customer service environment.
· Broad knowledge of testing and quality methodology and technology
· Experience in defining and implementing quality process
· Exposure to sales and pre-sales activities in a testing and quality environment
· Designing and tailoring solutions to customer requirements
· Business and technical requirements gathering and ability to translate into solid deliverables
· Implementing complex enterprise level technical solutions
· Communication – ability to clearly articulate to a business and technical audiences at all levels.
· Communication – fluent in spoken and written English and local language.
· Ability to lead customer design and implementation workshops
· Influential and persuading
· Eye for detail and thoroughness.
· Strong problem solving analytical skills.
· Training skills – customers and colleagues.
· Liaison with sales and pre-sales colleagues.
· Ability to develop a trust relationship with sales group, customers, and colleagues
· Ability to work as a member of a team or on own initiative as business needs demand.
· Can do attitude.
· The ability to effectively work under pressure.
· Assertive whilst being considerate of other opinions
· Flexible and adaptable to different situations
· Desire to continually learn.
· Ability (when required) to travel extensively throughout the UK, Ireland, Northern Europe and South Africa.
· Ability to work occasional unsociable hours and occasional weekends.
Medium (Necessary in varying degrees)
· ITIL and/or relevant Service Management Knowledge
· Undertaking client assessments in testing and quality methodologies and processes
· Knowledge and experience of competing quality and testing solutions
· Formal project management experience
· Test management experience
· Preparation of project documentation including proposals, statements of work, technical design documents and reports.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Assistance in the development of materials and techniques used in delivering service engagements.
· Provision of mentoring – customers and colleagues.
· Presentation skills – customers and colleagues.
· Aptitude for technical design.
· Project management of smaller projects.
· Diplomatic, pragmatic and helpful outlook.
· Ability to define and develop new solutions offerings
· Knowledge & experience of Compuware Quality Management Solutions.