- Realize contracting and negotiating activities with suppliers in the Baltic States and Finland in coordination with the Company’s office in St. Petersburg.
- Create database of cooperation partners – guides and excursion sellers.
- Detect products and providers and regularly inform Company’s main office about new possibilities.
- Apply quality standards defined by the the Company to all providers and services in the Baltic States and Finland.
- Conduct “on-site” inspections in order to check the correct application of the standards and perform quality audits.
- Successful previous experience in incoming tourism: negotiations with hotels, transport companies and other service suppliers.
- Ability to work independently, high level of responsibility and self-organization skills.
- Higher education in tourism or business management.
- Very good knowledge of English and Russian; Finnish language would be an advantage.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas, work independently and develop your contact network!
Please send your CV in English with a reference “Incoming Tourism specialist”.