• plan, execute and follow up communication activities to successfully accomplish the strategies and objectives of BDD, in collaboration with the Baltic Banking and Group Communications colleagues;
• lead different project teams of customer offering communication and marketing professionals based in different countries – through the Competence Centers;
• enforce Group policies and guidelines for communications.
• degree in the field of Business Administration or Communications/ Journalism / PR. Additional Psychology studies are an advantage.
• at least 3 years managerial experience in communications and/ or marketing & advertising or in Journalism, preferably in cross-border projects
• banking or finance work experience preferred with good business acumen
• strategic mind-set, combined with good networking skills
• ability to use office software on a good level
• language skills: Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian + professional English.
• a professional challenge at the level of Swedbank Group;
• opportunity to create and manage a success- and result - oriented team;
• to attain new achievements in a dynamic work environment in multinational company;
• competitive remuneration in line with your performance and achieved results;
• personal career development opportunities.