Responsibility areas in specific:
- Participating in delivering communication strategy of Swedbank;
- Coordinating alignment of internal and external communication between Baltic countries;
- Identifying and resolving communication needs for the organization;
- Creating, developing and implementing tactical communication plans;
- Developing and maintaining internal communication channels (incl managing and updating content for Baltic Banking intranet site (GroupNet);
- Managing events (incl organizing Baltic Management Meeting twice a year).
Expectations to candidate:
- University degree, preferably in communication or marketing;
- Working experience in corporate/internal communication;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good knowledge and understanding of communications theories and practices;
- Initiative, cooperative;
- Able to work independently without constant guidance.
In case of any questions please contact cv(at)swedbank.ee.
In order to apply, please send your CV with remark „Communication Manager” to cv(at)swedbank.ee latest on the 5th June 2009.