- Development, technical support and testing of Stora Enso Warehouse and Dispatching Management Solutions, which are under responsibility of Software Development Competence Centre Ostrava;
- Understanding technical and business specifications based on user change requests;
- Being responsible for document programming in a smart way;
- Running administrative tasks according to IT processes.
The C#.NET Developer for Warehouse and Dispatching Management Solutions Team will be a member of Ostrava (Czech Republic) Software Development Competence Centre team and report to Warehouse and Dispatching Management Solutions Team Leader.
- University degree in IT or a graduate of an institution of applied higher education in the same specialty;
- Capability to work in international teams;
- Good knowledge and experience - software / programming: .NET, C#, XML, XAML, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB PL/SQL language;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- English language (minimally on communicative level);
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- Knowledge of latest Microsoft technologies, especially WPT/WCF; Production, Warehouse and Distribution business process are an advantage;
- Knowledge of GPS based location systems;
- Experienced or interested in touch screen based user interfaces and RFID and barcode reader solutions.
- Familiar with IT processes: Agile Methods, ITIL or equivalent;
- Minimally 1-3 years of practice or relevant working experience in requested area.
This position offers an opportunity to work in an international environment.