Global Work is a responsible and trustworthy authorized recruiting company. Our services include Insights Discovery: coaching of manager, team and interaction skills; Glow coaching for the staff and managers and Glow career services i.e. the relocating of staff, renting of staff and national and international recruiting. Global work offers solutions for organizations in challenging field of recruiting the staff.
For more information visit www.globalwork.fi
We are recruiting an experienced CNC machinist for our client company.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Ability to CNC machine independently (machining center).
- Ability to program, measure and machine billet pieces into products.
- Experience from Marazol programming.
- Familiar with the use of Mazak Integrex CNC machining center (5-6 axes).
- Degree in Advanced Special Studies of CNC machining.
- Ability to interpret technical structure pictures.
- Eager to become a versatile professional in machinery business.
- Willing to work cooperatively for a longer period of time.
- Ability to develop the work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Good English skills.
Salary - Based on work tasks.
We offer a comfortable working environment, diverse and challenging job assignments and a thorough introduction to the tasks.
Go fill the job application in www.globalwork.fi. Attach your application and resumé now or before 12.06.2016. Include your desired salary on your resumé.
For more information: Sami Hänninen, Global Work gsm (+358) 400 835 470. Learn more on www.globalwork.fi. The job will be filled immediately after a suitable person is found.
Global work is a responsible and trustworthy recruiting corporation authorized by the Union of Finnish personnel service corporations. We are helping businesses and employees succeed!