• To inform himself of technical methods of study by suitable means.
• To work out, the plan of monitoring, case report forms and other documents specific to collection of data or assistance to the realization of the study.
• To ensure the impression of the documents of study, and the management of forwarding and stocks.
• To ensure the provisioning of specific materials of study and the management of the therapeutic batches.
• To take necessary administrative steps.
• To set up the studies on the sites of investigation and to take part in the recruitment of investigators, to organize and/or coordinate the meetinga of investigators.
• To ensure the monitoring of centers of investigation.
• To manage the advance of the clinical studies by drawing up the monitoring tables for each study with the tools in force, and to pay regularly to its hierarchy.
• To exploit the data and account-returned transmitted by the Arcs service provider, and to establish the suitable syntheses.
• To take part in the management of the data with Dated Management.
• To ensure the freezing of the database.
• To take part in the assambly of the appendices of the clinical reports/ratios.
• To develop technical skills that is lawful in clinical research.
• Degree in medicine or in biological science or other health-care related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years Clinical research experience.
• Fluent English.
• Advanced knowledge of clinical studies and drug development processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, independently as well as autonomously.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Permanent position
• Good motivation-system
• Modern working conditions
• Possibility to work autonomously