• Provide clinical support for projects according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
• Develop and/or maintain tracking systems for clinical projects
• Assist in field monitoring responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
• You have a basic understanding of biology and biological processes.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Good communication skills, oral and written.
• You have general computer literacy.
• You are fluent in Estonian and English, both written and verbal.
• University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g. nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
• Candidates with one (1) year of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries are invited to apply as well.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.