- Be the daily dedicated contact for clients and together with a team of experts finding solutions for their issues;
- Putting together offers to potential clients, negotiating terms of agreements, pricing;
- Analysing clients’ wants and needs and proactively suggesting solutions in order to offer high quality customer service;
- Monitoring the developments in the Baltic markets and keeping pace with the global trends of the industry with the aim of being a knowledgeable and helpful partner for the clients;
- Being active participant in product and services development projects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds an university degree, preferably with a major in business or law;
- Has relevant experience in the field of securities services;
- Has a willingness to learn and understand the custody business further;
- Is an independent thinker, proactive, analytical and solution oriented;
- Is fluent in spoken and written Estonian and English.
- Learning and development opportunities and support from professionals in the industry;
- Work in a fast paced and rapidly evolving work environment;
- International opportunities and interesting client contacts;
As this position deals mainly with very professional and high-demand clients, the position of Relationship Manager will offer many challenges as well as many opportunitites to grow and develop professionally.
In order to apply, please send your CV with remark „Client Relations Manager” to cv(at)swedbank.ee or via CV Keskus latest on the 17th of June.