Account Manager is in charge of processing customer data and applications, making credit decisions, replying to customer questions and inquires as well as making an effort in helping us creating the best products and a convenient working environment.
If you are ready to work in a young team with crazy ideas and sky-high aims, you speak and write fluent English, have good computer skills, have a sense of duty and are accurate in what you do, you might be the one we are seeking for. You should be willing to work on weekends, late hours based on a schedule and also at nights if needed.
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Ready to work in shifts (on weekends, late hours and at nights)
- Previous work experience in the field of customer service
- Previous international work experience in financial institution is an advantage
- Sense of duty
- Good computer skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Possibility to gain work experience in multicultural environment
- Great and fun team
- Good working environment
- Good salary and other benefits