The International School of Estonia is seeking a full time Classroom Assistant. This is a temporary position until June 2010. The position is to assist one child with behavioural problems and potentially some special learning needs.
• Pedagogical background, prefereably in special needs
• Previous experience in working with children
• The ability to motivate and provide encouragement to children
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• The ability to remain patient and calm under pressure
• Tact and sensitivity
• The ability to discipline children
• A warm and approachable personality
• Proficiency in the English language
A lot of support from colleagues, opportunities for professional development.