- Development and deployment of processes management policies across Maxima Group companies in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Bulgaria;
- Development and deployment of quality control policies across Maxima Group companies;
- Matrix based functional coordination of Processes and quality management departments in Maxima Group companies.
- Proven track record in quality management in a senior level position;
- University degree (preferably in quality management, economics or business administration);
- Excellent understanding of processes management;
- Excellent leadership and strategic management skills;
- Good command of English and Russian.
- Experience in implementation of ISO or other quality management systems will be considered an advantage;
- Working knowledge of EU quality standards for food and non-food goods will be considered an advantage.
- Challenging experience in international environment;
- Professional growth and career opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV and Motivation letter indicating „Head of Processes and quality management centre„. We will kindly answer your questions by phone or e-mail. Please send your CV and Motivation letter in English.
Job location: Vilnius, Lithuania