Do you see yourself as entrepreneur and want to get first hand experience what it means to run a fast growing P2P lending company and take it cross border? Do you want to work in an international and venture-backed startup? Then this is the chance you have been waiting – join our team as a COO.
- You will be the heart of our business and will help us in further management projects while developing all key areas business, areas such as investment management, online marketing, product development and investor relations
- Manage product delivery. Build the network of borrowers and property brokers to ensure the growth of dealflow in the portal.
- Manage technology development and marketing campaigns
- Devising strategies on how to improve marketing and customer referral program and conduct A/B testing on customer referral programs (analytical know-how of services such as Google Analytics is key) to increase investment volume on the platform
- Deal with social media & community management. You'll be the voice of the brand in social media, creating & executing ideas for different target groups
- Develop creative and engaging activities to drive brand and customer loyalty online
- you bring along expertise in Business Development within the real estate and/or financial sector and you understand credit risk management
- you are a 100% digital native. You live and breathe the web
- you are used to work under time pressure and are ambitious
- you are a team player and have this certain entrepreneurial thinking
- are eager to change the world
- you know the local Estonian market well in the real estate and / or real estate finance and are eager to learn other markets EstateGuru will expand
- you have a good knowledge of MS Office tools and ability to put together business presentations
- you ideally also bring along basic technical understanding in web technologies
- you would love to be part of Europe’s one of the next big start-up
- you may have educational background in Economics with a focus on finance/capital markets, real estate, legal, entrepreneurship or equivalent
Competitive salary + options based on results.
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV and motivational letter to jobs(at)estateguru.eu by 20th of August 2015.