ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES Ltd.
Celebrity Cruises is looking for inspired global professionals who believe in success through commitment and pride to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea.
We are currently searching for Chief Housekeepers to join the team. This position is instrumental in the housekeeping department, as this person will direct the overall function of the department.
Reports to: Hotel Director
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Overseeing the assignment of duties, responsibilities and workstations to your staff.
• Observing and evaluating staff and work procedures
• Approving personnel actions to ensure proper staffing
• Reviewing outside audit findings and performing regular self-audits
• Investigating and resolving housekeeping quality and service complaints
• Reviewing financial transactions and managing staff to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations
• Constantly reviewing current operating procedures for revenue-enhancement opportunities
• Mentoring, developing and providing on-the-job training to subordinates to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement
You can apply for this job if you are:
MINIMUM AGE LIMIT IS 21 Y.O.
PROFESIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITH WORK EXPERIENCE ARE A MUST
All applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
* 5 - 7 years housekeeping managerial experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
* Demonstrated aptitude for the financial aspects of a housekeeping operation, including the successful identification of expense reduction through cost control.
* Bachelor's degree preferred in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent.
* Be able to fluently speak, read, and write English.
* Applicants must be able to accommodate a 4 months on / 2 months off contract schedule.
* Ability to meet all physical requirements, including participating in life-saving drills and training activities.
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D1 Visa
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
LENGTH 6 MONTH CONTRACT