The main purpose of the job is to ensure a smooth and steady work in our offices by:
- Managing the work of the Administrative Team
- Keeping account of the administrative expenses and compiling reports about them for the Chief Financial Officer
- Keeping account of the managed assets and administrative budget
- Procuring the equipment necessary for the work of the company (furniture, etc.) and monitoring its purposeful use
- Organizing building and repair works, checking the performance and the meeting of deadlines during these works
- Ensuring the orderliness of the working equipment and organizing repair or procurement, if necessary
- Organizing the reception of delivered goods, dealing with the customs office
- Ensuring the orderliness of the premises by organizing cleaning
We prefer that you hold a degree in a technical field and have a previous experience of managing a team of at least 5 employees.
A suitable candidate is diligent, flexible and precise, has good communication skills and very good negotiation and persuasion skills, is able to react quickly and is a good organizer.
As part of the work takes place in an English-speaking working environment, you should have fairly good spoken and written English, as well, in addition to good Estonian.
It is an asset if you have a good knowledge of computer hardware and software, knowledge of working environment, electricity, water works and a good ability to cope with stress.
- Personal development and realization
- Motivating colleagues
- Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise