- Coordinating and directing day to day accounting activities;
- Managing a team of accountants;
- Preparing annual accounts and liaising with external auditors;
- Ensuring compliance with local and international statutory requirements.
- 2 - 3 years experience as Chief Accountant;
- Accountancy or audit experience in international company would be a major advantage;
- Good knowledge of local GAAP, IFRS and Estonian taxation system;
- Experience in preparing financial statements according to local GAAP and IFRS;
- Good understanding of consolidation;
- Russian and English languages;
- Hard worker and team player.
- Challenging experience in international environment;
- Professional growth and career opportunities;
- Competitive renumeration package.