The main purpose of this position is to manage the accounting process in the company in accordance with the Estonian legislation and International Accountancy Standards.
- Perform regular recordkeeping tasks.
- Prepare monthly management reports and statutory reports.
- Prepare financial reports and detailed budgets.
- Provide analyses of financial results and various business initiatives.
- Provide accounting expertise for different business and support areas.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Report to and communicate with tax authorities.
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 3-year work experience as a senior accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and local tax regulations.
- Well-organized personality, proactive, self-driven.
- Strategic and result orientation with good communication skills.
- Fluency in Estonian language, intermediate English and Russian.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, advanced user of MS Excell.
- Experience with Navision will be considered as an advantage.
- Dynamic work within international team and dynamic organization.
- Professional growth and international career opportunities.
- Compensation according to skill level and experience.
* The financial year of the company ends on February 28.
Please send your CV and application liga.abu.junese(at)jysk.lv before 01.05.2015
We will appreciate all applications but only selected will be contacted.