• Carry out assignments in all phases of chemical engineering, including project calculations, PFD and PID preparation, participating in process equipment sizing and selection, cost estimation, selection of materials for construction and assisting in new units’ startups.
• Provide basic engineering design work, prepare, plan and follow through to completion of all required project documentation, vendor contracts, etc., to achieve desired results.
• Engage in the procurement activities of the technical equipment and spare parts for the plant operations.
• Study, examine and investigate existing processes to identify and implement new opportunities for improving quality, capacity, and cost savings.
• Actively participate as a valued member of multifunctional project teams executing capital and quality projects from concept to implementation.
• Manage capital, process improvement and new product development projects in support of plant reliability and capacity expansion efforts.
• Serve as subject matter expert and technical resource for our internal clients: manufacturing, business, marketing, or technical service.
• Engage in safety programs supporting corporate safety initiatives.
• Develop and apply technical fundamentals in key areas of responsibility.
• Provide and communicate clear, concise, and timely reporting of project progress and accomplishments verbally and in writing.
• A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering or from an accredited college or university is required for this role. Mechanical Engineer with good knowledge of Chemical equipment and processes can be also a good candidate.
• Basic knowledge of chemical engineering principles, concepts, practices and theories.
• Three plus years of experience in process development/ improvement and/or manufacturing support for a chemicals or polymers manufacturer is preferred.
• Fluency in Russian and English
• Proficiency in using MS office application (primarily MS Excel and Power Point) and AutoCAD.
• Good analytical and decision making skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in Estonian is a plus
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
• Flexible schedule opportunity
• Interesting job with International Company
• Career Growth opportunity
• Various training opportunities
• Opportunity to make impact on our products
• Smart and motivated team from all over the world
The position is based at Kohtla –Järve manufacturing site, Estonia.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Cover Letter and CV in English thru CV Keskus by the November 28, 2018.
Before you send us your resume or other information, please read the information regarding the processing of your data here: