• Performs basic cooking functions within all galleys on board, which involves buffet preparation and plate presentation in banquet and a la carte style.
• Participates on food preparation and presentation during meal hours.
• Maintains timely preparation, food finishing and garnishing of menu items, including buffet preparation.
• Setting-up of breakfast, luncheon, and dinner service lines and to ensure that menu items are re-supplied as deemed necessary.
• Knowledge of basic preparation, presentation and preservation of food
• Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
• Formal certificate in food management from a recognized International culinary institution
• Good English or German language
• Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
• Paid flight tickets to and from the ship
• Contract lengths from 4 months aboard
• Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career