Technical Project Management Team in Infrastructure Operations Department in Tartu is looking for a CHANGE COORDINATOR to coordinate and execute infrastructure activities/changes related to production environments.
The perfect candidate has at least two years of experience in IT industry and holds previous technical coordinator experience.
The basic requirements for the candidate include:
- Technical project coordination skills
- Good technical understanding and general knowledge of modern IT infrastructure and server-based services
- High motivation and ability to operate effectively without close supervision
- Ability to deliver high quality results under tight timelines
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
- People management skills
- Good time management skills
- Fluent written and spoken Estonian and English
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company