Purpose of the job: Case Manager (CM) develops strategy, sets targets and follows up implementation of defined corporate customer cases in the respective Baltic country.
Responsibility areas in specific:
- CM sets strategy and targets for cases in his/her responsibility having successfully completed an official transfer of the exposure. S/he develops and implements Action Plans for each individual exposure by involving Portfolio Head and other resources for asset valuation, asset management and solving legal issues. The Action Plan includes a financial evaluation of strategic alternatives and a clear recommendation based on a Net Present Value to decide on the most beneficial solution for the customer and Swedbank Group.
- CM manages negotiation process with respective costumers and is responsible for implementation of the Action Plans.
- CM is responsible for content and quality of the Action Plans submitted to the Country Lead (of the respective country), Head of Portfolio and Baltic Financial Restructuring and Recovery Credit Committee.
- CM will regularly report on developments within portfolio in responsibility according to the set standard in BFRR. CM ensures that all relevant reporting procedures will be conducted according to policies and guidelines of Swedbank Group.
- Minimum of 2–4 years experience in relationship management of corporate customers in a bank or in other financial institution.
- Expertise in financial restructuring and recovery and/or in respective legal area would be a strong advantage.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Law.
- Knowledge of respective legislation (knows the content of applicable legislation, mainly commercial and insolvency law, and respective practical consequences for the organization and the client).
- Good financial and risk analysis skills (able to adapt customer perspective, understands clients’ business operations from the perspective of respective surroundings and industry, and is able to assess the risk of insolvency).
- Good market awareness and industry analysis skills (ability to analyze clients’ business strengths and weaknesses by considering market and industry trends).
- Good analysis and problem solving skills, openness to ideas and looking for the best practise both within and outside or the organization, solution-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, tactful and influential negotiator, high degree of stress tolerance.
- Strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive and persistence, result-oriented.
- Intermediate level of oral and written English (official language in BFRR as materials, documentation and communication in teams will be in English).
In case of any questions please contact cv(at)swedbank.ee.
In order to apply, please send your CV with remark „Case Manager” to cv(at)swedbank.ee or via CV Keskus latest on the 07th June 2009.