Purpose of Position:
- To share with other staff in the meeting of all the personal care needs of the residents that respects the dignity and promotes the independence of each and every resident.
- To help in the care of the residents physical environment and in the general day to day running and activities of the home.
- To assist residents who require help with washing, dressing, bathing and toileting.
- Care for residents who are temporarily sick and needing nursing in bed.
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of residents through talking to them, taking them out for walks and other recreations.
- Answer any emergency bells, the door, and greet relatives and visitors.
- Write any reports required in the daily care plans, attend staff meetings when called and attend any staff training when required
- Good English skills
- Good communication skills
- 12 month contract to be signed on arrival
- Rate of pay: £5.56 per hour. Overtime rate £6.35 per hour.
- Contract for 40 hours per week plus overtime
- Accommodation provided in house nearby.