1. Working hours: from 7:00 am till 2:00 pm during morning service, and from 6:00 pm till 9:00 pm during the evening service.
2. To clean assigned Guest Staterooms, sections and pantries according to schedule and
instruction from the Executive Housekeeper, following the detail of USPH standards.
3. To log the Guests personal Laundry, send it down to the Laundry for washing, dry cleaning or
pressing, and deliver it back to Guests in a timely manner.
4. To keep assigned lockers and corridors clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety
rules and regulations.
5. To provide Guests with morning and evening (turndown) service and to replenish drinks, fruit,
amenities and towels on a daily basis or as necessary.
6. To do all deliveries (laundry, gifts, mail, reflections etc.) to Guest Staterooms.
7. To report work orders to the Housekeeping Office when deficiencies are noted or when
maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
8. Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
1. FLUENT ENGLISH.
2. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
3. Must have initiative and the ability to work independently and be able to remain calm under pressure.
2. Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial, as well experience in a luxury hotel or on board a luxury cruise ship preferred.
3. Ability for traveling and staying onboard the ship 5-6 months
1.Legal work and opportunity to make a career in international company
2.Permanent contract on a cruise liners (capacity from 1000 till 5000 guests), from 5 to 6 months.
3.Salary + tips from 2500 USD.
4.Accomodation, food (3-4 times per day) and uniform company offers.
5. All traveling expenses (including flight tickets) company cover.
5.Crew onboard activities as well company offers
6. Possibility for regular promotion
7. Great opportunity to see the world and make money